Premier Plastic Cards Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Premier Plastic Cards Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone or mobile numbers
- information such as postal address and postcode
- any other information relevant to card artwork/designs and personalisation.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our printing services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To send plastic card samples and/or quotations.
- To discuss printing needs and requirements.
- For design/printing purposes.
- For invoicing/delivery purposes.
- To send occasional marketing emails.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, mention to us in the comments box that you do not want the information to be retained once processed.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may share personal data with parties who process data on our behalf.
This may include:
- IT support companies
- Payroll service providers
- Specialist printing service bureau providers
- Any regulatory or statutory body where we have a legal obligation to do so
Should you wish to request further details please contact us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Units 2&3 Blackheath Business Centre, 78b Blackheath Hill, London SE10 8BA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PPC also collects data which enables it to recognise you, your preferences and how you use the Website. This data is collected by cookies. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie stores information only for as long as you are viewing the Website. A cookie does not in any way give us access to your computer or to more information about you other than the data that you choose to provide us.
Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities, your progress to check out may take longer and you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website.